- 2 tblsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tblsp olive oil
- coarse salt and ground paper
- 2-3 bunches of arugala, stemmed, and washed well
- 1 lb of mozzarella
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 1 package dried figs, stemmed removed
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and oil, season with salt and pepper. Reserve at least 1 tablespoon dressing (for drizzling), set aside. Place arugula in a large bowl, toss with remaining dressing.
- Divide arugula among four serving plates. Diving evenly, top with mozzarella, prosciutto and figs. Drizzle all with reserved dressing.