Check out some of my favorite recipes featured on E!'s 50 FOOD TRENDS YOU MUST EAT & DRINK BEFORE 2015!!
- ⅓ cup popcorn kernels
- 3 tbs coconut oil
- 3 tbs brown sugar (optional: 1 tbs brown sugar for topping)
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice mix
- salt to taste
- In a medium to large saucepan, place 3 tbs of coconut oil and 3 (yes 3) popcorn kernels.
- While the oil is heating up, measure out the 3 tbs brown sugar and place in a bowl.
- Once the popcorn kernels start to pop, add in the ⅓ cup of kernels and continuously move the pan over the heat.
- After about 1 to 2 minutes stir in the brown sugar, cover, and continue to move the saucepan over the heat until the kernels start to pop.
- Move the saucepan rapidly over the heat (be careful) holding onto the lid until the kernels stop popping.
- Place in large bowl, wait for it to cool a bit, and top with pumpkin spice, salt to taste, and extra brown sugar (optional). Stir.
Fill ice cube tray with rose petals and mint leaves on bottom, pour a thin layer of water just to cover the cranberries. Make sure they do not float to the top. Freeze. Once frozen fill tray to top and put back in the freezer. This allows your cranberries to stay at the top of the ice cube.