One of my favorite things to do at events is set up a snack station of some sort, whether it's for candy or in this case trail mix. People love making their own creations and packing their own goody bags of treats. Plus it makes things so much easier for you as a hostess. With a snack station you just have to set it up and then it does all the work for you! You can walk away.
One of my favorite snack stations is a Trail Mix Bar.
It's super easy. On a banquet table set up glass jars or tin buckets. Then fill each one with every possible trail mix ingredient. Think nuts, chocolate chips, dried fruit, shredded coconut, M&Ms, mini marshmallows, etc! Be sure to label each jar or bucket. Then set out brown paper bags for guests to create their ideal mix. It's as easy as that. Your guests will be going back for seconds and thirds. Everyone loves munching on trail mix!
Like what you see? Create your own Trail Mix Bar with the below products.
1. Asst. of 3 11" Number Tin Baskets, Onekingslane.com
2. Georgina Ornate Chalkboard, WorldMarket.com
3. Chalkboard Picks, Set of 12, WorldMarket.com
4. Round 3-Tier Wire Stand, Blue, Onekingslane.com
5. Regency Apothecary Jar, Onekingslane.com